BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7/30/2009

And...We're Back

We got back from visiting family in MO Sunday night.

I know, I know...three whole days home and no post. Well, things kind of pile up after being gone for two weeks. But, I think I'm almost caught up. For the most part.

Have you ever noticed how much you eat when you're on vacation? It's almost like you have to hit every restaurant in town. In my defense, two of my favorite places to eat can't be found where I now live. So, of course, I have to get my fill of them while visiting. I think I gained five pounds each week we were there. Sigh.

We've been here south of Houston now for two whole years. I forget just how fast-paced it is here until I go back home for a visit. Small town life is just entirely different. Slower, more relaxed somehow. Things will get done when they get done. Everyone knows everyone else. They also know all of your business.

As much as I love being in my hometown visiting family, I do enjoy coming back to this fast-paced town we now call home.

When my boyos and I go back for a visit my parents always take us to Branson. I'll tell you about that next time.

Anywho, I know this is a lame post, but I'm still trying to get completely caught up. I'm still stuck in that small town mentality. ;)

0 comments: