BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7/10/2009

Vacations and more MIA

The boyos and I will be heading out this Sunday to visit our family back in MO.

I do have a laptop that is, in fact, able to do wireless web...but...unfortunately, we'll be staying someplace that has no internet. *gasp*

I know.

It's a terrifying thought.

Two weeks with no internet. The world could end and I won't know about it because I'll be without internet.

I'll also be without dishes to do and dinner to cook and let's see, I'll probably be laying in a pool too. The horrors of it all!

I will survive.

I'll give it my all.

I'll be surfing the world wide web in my dreams...while I'm floating in the pool. *giggle, snort*

I'll have pictures to post and tales to tell when we get back in two weeks. Until then, Ciao!! ;)

0 comments: