BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9/06/2009

What To Do?

It's been awhile since I've posted about my endeavors to become an actual published author.

I haven't stopped working on it. I've just been...taking my time with it.

Actually, I was in a big fire hurry until I had someone read my mss and not really like it. I've had quite a few people read and love it. I have it on good authority that these readers have gushed about it to other people. Now, the people that told me about the gushing didn't have to. I didn't bring it up. I didn't ask them. But they did and they let me know just how much the readers loved my mss.

So, now there's this person that's read a little of it and doesn't really like it.

What do I do? Do I continue with my publishing endeavors or do I hold off and try to rework my mss until the one person likes it?

I do know you can't please everyone and that there's not a single book out there that everyone who's ever read it likes. It's impossible to please everyone.

Now, that said, I don't want to rush this and ruin my chances if my mss still needs tons of work.

What to do, what to do?

What would you do?

0 comments: