BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4/28/2009

Synopsis Update

I finished editing my story(this time). I went through and fixed some spacing issues and actually added some new aspects to the story. With edits done, my excuses to wait on starting my synopsis disappeared. (shoot!)

After much trepidation and hours of research, I wrote my synopsis. It felt a bit like writing a book report for school except, instead of working to get a grade for a class, I'm working to sell my book. No pressure. Nope. None at all. It's really difficult to condense my 100,000 + word story into just a few pages. What do I put in, what do I leave out? I mean, it's all important or I wouldn't have put it in the story in the first place, right?

Today I'm going to start researching agents. Well, I'm going to try. My kiddos are all home today due to flooding, so I'll be up and down every five minutes. I'll at least get the process started. I have to admit, I like rainy days and I love to have my boys home.

See ya next time!

0 comments: