BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4/07/2009

Time

How do all you bloggers do it? How do you find the time to do this every day or even every week?

I stressed out for two days about what my post would be this week. Honestly, my life just isn't that exciting. Busy...not boring, but not what I would classify as exciting. Then I got caught up in the daily trials that make up my life and before I could spend more time stressing out, it's Tuesday and I don't have a post ready.

Well, shoot.

Really. How do you guys do it?

I'm a stay-at-home mom so I don't even have the excuse of not being near the computer because I'm on the computer often. Five minutes here, five minutes there. Checking my email, getting sucked into Facebook, reading a few blogs, but when I'm sitting here I feel like I should be working on my mss. Either actually writing or doing research or doing some edits.

Well, my time is up. I have to go make dinner.

See how exciting my life is? You're jealous. I know you are. ;)

I'm just teasing. I really love my life!

0 comments: