BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2/17/2010

Dear Universe

Dear Universe,

You have quite the sense of humor.

I'm all for choosing your own path, but do you have to make both paths so darn tempting? At least you give me another chance to choose more wisely when I screw up the first choice. By the way, I can hear you laughing at me when that happens. Just so you know, your laughter isn't always appreciated.

While we're on the subject of your sense of humor...I don't find it a bit funny that you provide us all with so many tasty carbs and sugary treats only to make them "bad" for us, then give us holidays that center around them. Valentines Day...not funny. My thighs do not thank you.

There are times when your quiet sense of humor is greatly appreciated though. Like the way you seem to always introduce me to new friends at just the right times, when I need them the most. Or when we get a bonus only to have our television break.

I guess being all knowing has it's advantages. Now, can we talk about the lottery numbers?

Sincerely,
Jennie

0 comments: