BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12/18/2009

Christmas Vacation

Two words all kids love to hear. Christmas Vacation. They still send tendrils of excitement racing through my veins, making me want to squeal like the little girl I used to be even though I no longer go to school. Heck, I no longer have an actual job that I have to go to everyday. 

Two weeks of freedom from school. Two weeks of new toys and family dinners and Christmas candy and if you're lucky enough, two weeks of playing in the snow then coming inside and warming up by the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate. I'll take mine with marshmallows please.

Today marks the start of Christmas Vacation for my boyos. They announced it to be true as soon as they got in the car this afternoon. "Christmas vacation starts now, Mommy!"

There are traditions we have. One that is a must for us is watching the movie Christmas Vacation. Here's a little glimpse for those of you who've not had the pleasure of watching it yet.



What are some of your traditions?

0 comments: