BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12/03/2009

Christmas Shopping

I finished up my Christmas Shopping today! W00t!! *does happy dance*

I love the Christmas season. All of the decorations, the music, the cooler weather...but the shopping...no, not so much. I'm not a shopper.
First there are the lines just to get into the store.


Once I've finally made it into the store I'm faced with all of the other shoppers crammed into the store trying to get the same deal I'm trying to get while the sales people are either ignoring me or trying to spray me with something that smells very much like my grandma's closet.


Nope just not my thing at all.
And then the lines to check out after I've wrestled my item away from ten other moms...I'll pass.

That's why I do the bulk of my shopping online. Shopping online rocks. No pushy people, no smelly purfumes, no infuriating sales people. Just me in my jammies perusing the online stores.

How do you like to shop? Do you brave the stores or shop online?

0 comments: