BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11/03/2009

To Read List

Dear To Read List,

I hear your complaints. I know you're quickly reaching critical mass levels. I cannot help the fact that there are so many good books out there to be read right now. I keep buying books and deleting them off of you, but you seem to grow faster everyday.

I am reading as fast as I can, but the pesky house work keeps getting in the way. Laundry needs to be done, dishes need to be washed, toilets have to be scrubbed. My boyos need attention too. I simply cannot sit and read as much as I would like to, so stop giving me paper cuts every time I pull you out when we're in a book store.

I appreciate the way you keep all of my to read books in order. All sixty seven of them are listed with the author's name and release date in an orderly fashion. I would never be able to remember all of them without you.

Lovingly yours,
Jennie

0 comments: