BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11/23/2009

Free Books

That's right, free books! 

Did I get your attention?

Yeah, I thought so. *grin*

While I was reading through some of the blogs I like to keep up with, I came across this little beauty. Free Book Friday Teens features a new young adult book every week. All you have to do is go here and sign up. Every week you can enter to win a free book. Now, here's the kicker...the books are also signed by the author! How cool is that?

Very! It's very cool!

If you're not into the whole young adult thing (and I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't be) they haven't left you out. You can go here and sign up to win a different adult book every week.

Now before you go off and check it out, let me just warn you that you don't comment to enter to win. There is an entry form on the left sidebar. If you try to enter by commenting, you'll lose out. Make sure to go to the left sidebar and fill out the little entry form.

Thank you Jessica Brody for creating Free Book Friday Teens and Free Book Friday! You're my new hero!!

Two chances to win a free book every week. Now that is something to be thankful for!! ;)

0 comments: