BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10/22/2009

The Weather

It's finally starting to cool off here. The cooler weather has been great!

One of the things I miss about living in the Ozarks is the way the leaves change color there in the Fall. The town I grew up in has tons of Maples that turn the most beautiful reds, oranges and yellows every year.



I miss that.

I miss the crispness in the air that comes with the changing colors of the leaves.

We don't get that here. The leaves stay green until one day they just fall off and the trees look like skeletons reaching for the sky.

Of course, we don't get the mountains of snow and ice either. And snow is something I definitely don't miss! I don't miss the ice on the roads either. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've also never heard of someone hurting his or her back shoveling sunshine.